I have been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by the lovely Lauren in May and by the amazing Cherylene in July! First of all, sorry for being so late with answering your questions and thank you for nominating me for this award!
- Place the award logo or image within your blog post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog in your post.
- Name the creator of the award and link their blog.
- List the rules.
- Answer your nominator’s questions.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Ask your nominees 5 original questions of your choice.
- Share links to your best blog posts.
This award has been created by Okoto Enigma.
3 Things about myself:
1. If I make a promise, I actually keep it. Often I will do the things I promise days, weeks or months later than expected, but I always do them.
2. For some reason, I’m the most productive in the evenings.
3. I’m a massive bookworm! I love to cuddle up with a blanket and a good book on my sofa when it’s cold or raining outside.
- What’s the best book you’ve read recently?
That would be “Since you’ve been gone” by Morgan Matson. I love it so much and I finished it in just a few days! If you are a bookworm, this book is a great one for you!
- What’s your zodiac sign and do you think it suits your personality?
I’m an Aries and I don’t really care about horoscopes. I look at my horoscope when I’m reading a magazine at the hairdresser’s and I only read it for fun.
I just googled a bit about Aries’ personalities and I think that my zodiac sign actually suits my personality! What I read online sounds a lot like me, haha!
- Are you more of a morning or night person?
I’m definitely both! Sometimes, I’m more of a morning person. Once I’m awake, I’m ready to start the day, no matter how early it is. But sometimes I have days where I’m very productive in the evening and this is a time where I usually blog a lot. I get a lot of ideas and I can concentrate better.
- What’s one beauty product you couldn’t live without?
The “Rub Rub Rub” body peeling from LUSH. I absolutely love the smell of it and this product takes such good care of my skin and makes it smooth!
- What’s your favorite season and why?
Autumn. I just love it when it gets colder outside! I love wearing cosy sweaters, scarves and beanies and nature is just so beautiful in Autumn!
- Are you more the talkative or listening type in social settings?
I’m both, but mostly I’m the talkative one. I like listening to people’s stories but I also like telling someone what I’m thinking or what I have on my mind.
- Do you prefer to read the book or watch the movie?
I prefer reading the book first! In books you get to understand the character’s actions and you get to read their thoughts. In movies you sometimes don’t understand why the characters do the things they do and I always think it’s better to read the book first before you watch the movie.
- Which cartoon character would you say best describes you or you can relate to most?
I don’t watch or know that many cartoons so I don’t know which one would describe me best. I do like Jerry from Tom and Jerry though because he is very cute!
- Are you good at board games? If yes, which one?
I love playing board games with my family! I’m really good at Scrabble, I always find a way to put a word onto the board!
- If you’re at a party would you describe yourself as a dancer or more of an observer?
I haven’t been to that many parties but I think I’m more of a dancer. I’m the one who dances off to the music, sings along and makes a fool out of myself.
Questions for my nominees:
1. If you could change your hair to any hairstyle and colour, what would it look like?
2. Name a song that brings major throwback feelings when you listen to it.
3. If you were to write a book, what would it be about?
4. Name a bad habit of yours.
5. Is there a scent that reminds you of something? If so, what is it and what does it remind you of?
Note: I have already posted these in my Sunshine Blogger Award post but I really like these questions and I would love to read people’s answers to these questions!