In Spring I was already dreaming of Summer and so I wrote down a Summer bucket list into my notebook.
I stumbled across it a few days ago and because you have all loved my bucket list post in May I thought I’d share this list with you!
- Have a picnic with friends
- Meet everybody I like, positive people only!
- Read a lot of books
- Take really cool polaroids
- Relax in a hammock
- Pick raspberries, strawberries and red currants
- Redecorate my room
- Go for a walk and take pictures of cool things I see
- Work on my tan
- Buy flowers, put them into the basket of my bike and take photos of it
I saw some really cool photos like that on Tumblr and I want to recreate them in my own way. This could turn out looking great or weird, so let’s find out soon!
- Go on a bike tour
- Have ice-cream
- Blog a lot
I’m currently having so many ideas concerning my blog and I can’t wait to have a lot of free time to implement that!
- Have a BBQ
- Swing on a swing set
- Colour a pavement with crayons
This is such a childhood memory! I really want to do this again in Summer!
- DIY a dreamcatcher
I got a DIY dreamcatcher set for my birthday and I thought that this is one of the perfect Summer projects to work on!
- DIY a flash tattoo glass
My friend told me about this DIY where you use flash tattoos and put them onto glass containers so they look cooler. Again, this sounds like so much fun and like a good DIY project!
- Organize a scavenger hunt
- Have flash tattoos
- Go on a hike
- Go to a local garden center and take photos of the flowers and plants
I chatted about this with the lovely Glücksgeist a few days ago! My mom and I have this tradition where we go to a local garden center in the Summer holidays. We buy plants, I take pictures and we just enjoy the day!
- Spend a few days without my phone
I have always wanted to shut my phone off and just not use it for a few days. During school it’s hard to implement that because you actually need and use it every day. So I thought the Summer holidays are prefect for trying this!
Do you have a Summer bucket list? What are some things you really want to do this Summer? I would love to know!