I have been nominated for three awards in the last couple of days and I didn’t want to spam your reader so I thought I would do all of these awards in one post!
One Lovely Blog Award
Nikki from Establish Wander has nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award! Thank you so much Nikki! You are such an amazing blogger and thanks for nominating me for a second award!
- Each nominee must THANK the person who nominated them and link their blog in post
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image
- Must add 7 facts about them Then nominate 15 people
7 Facts about me:
- I am a Third Culture Kid (TCK).
TCK’s are teenagers/children who have been raised in different countries and cultures than their home country. I have lived in Germany, China and Singapore and I absolutely loved the time I have spent abroad!
- My favourite drink is an Ice Milo. This is a typical Singaporean drink with chocolate and lots of ice. Everyone who likes chocolate will love this beverage!
- A few months ago I have discovered Japanese food for myself and I love it so much!
I like Edamame beans (the steamed ones, the cold ones are terrible in my opinion), cucumber, avocado or salmon maki, Teppanyaki chicken…
- I have an obsession with sunrises and sunsets. Last year my cousin (who lives a few hours away from my hometown) came to my house for a few days. One evening was very special because we saw this beautiful sunset outside. She is just as photography obsessed as I am and so we grabbed our cameras, ran outside and took pictures of the sunset. Whenever I see a beautiful sunrise or sunset I will take a photo of it, no matter what!
- I am a super organized person. I love everything that has to do with organization, storage or tidying. I like to totally sort out my room at least once a year and I keep everything in my room very neat.
- A few months ago I fell down the stairs at home and now I have developed a fear of staircases. Every time I take the stairs somewhere I always make sure to grab the handrail and I take each stair slowly and carefully.
- I have very curly hair. Sometimes I hate it because curly hair is hard to take care of and I can’t do a lot of hairstyles with it.
But still I love my curls and I just can’t cut them off or destroy my hair with a straightener!
Sunshine Blogger Award #2
The lovely Kali nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award!
She is such a sweet and nice blogger and her blog is all about her lifestyle, outfit and makeup looks. I enjoy reading her posts so much!
Thank you so much for the nomination, Kali!
- Thank your nominator and add a link to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate another 11 blogs and write a set of 11 questions for them to answer
- Display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your blog and/or post
- If you were a character in a book, who would it be?
First of all, I love this question! If I were a character in a book, I think I would be Penny from the Girl Online books by Zoe Sugg. Penny has a blog too, she loves photography and hanging out with her friends. I think we have similar personalities so that’s why I would be her.
- Would you rather have to wear the same outfit forever or the same makeup forever?
I would wear the same makeup forever. I’m not that good at doing my makeup and if I wear some, I keep it really, really simple! Wearing the same outfit forever would be so boring and I wouldn’t enjoy doing that. There are so many outfits that I love wearing and I would definitely miss them.
- If it could only be one season, which one would you pick?
I would pick autumn. I have written a blog post on my favourite season here where I have listed some things I like about this season. I just love the nature at this time of the year and you can take beautiful pictures!
- Coffee or tea?
Coffee. I don’t like tea at all and coffee just tastes so good and gives me energy when I need it.
5. What’s your dream profession?
I would love to work somewhere where I would communicate a lot with others and I would work on projects together with a team. I think working at a company in the management or marketing department would be so much fun!
6. What’s something that not many people know about you?
I’m tall and skinny and people often assume I’m super sporty, and I’d love to be, but sadly I’m not.
7. If you could go back in life and change one thing, what would it be?
Maybe I would change the fact that I wasn’t that confident back in my childhood or early teenage years. I used to hide myself a lot and I have changed that over the past 4 years but I feel like if I had been more confident back then I would have achieved my goals faster.
8. What was your favourite chlothing item as a kid?
I used to wear red Converse all the time. It didn’t matter how hot or cold it was outside, what day it was or where I was going but I always wore my red Converse!
9. What is your favourite clothing item now?
I treated myself to this pair of jeans a few months ago and they are by a brand called Blue Fire & Co. These are my favourite jeans because they are in this light blue and they have flower embroidery and colour sprinkles on them. I know these aren’t cheap but the quality of the jeans are amazing and they look so cool!
10. Who are some of your favourite bloggers?
I absolutely love Poppy Deyes’ blog and Zoe Suggs’ blog. They are both such inspiring women and I enjoy reading what’s on their minds.
Here on WordPress.com there are some amazing bloggers which are just lovely and so, so nice and supportive! I’m really scared that I would accidentally forget to list a blogger that I like so I won’t list anyone.
11. If you could change your name, what would you pick?
I think I would choose the name Nora. I really like the name and for some reason I think it would fit to me.
Also, Friederike is almost impossible for some people to write or to pronounce and Nora is a name that everybody can say! But still I like my name and I would never change it.
Questions for my nominees:
1. If you could be somebody else for one day, who would you be?
2. What was your favourite movie as a child?
3. Is there a fashion accessory or item that you never leave the house with?
4. Have you ever danced in the rain?
5. Have you ever pulled a prank on somebody?
6. What cheers you up when you’re having a bad day?
7. What is your best childhood memory?
8. If you could go anywhere now, where would you go?
9. What’s your favourite food?
10. Name some of your favourite music artists.
11. What question would you like to be asked by somebody?
Mystery Blogger Award
I was nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by Kate who has been blogging since she was 8 years old, how cool is that? I haven’t known her blog for that long but her posts are amazing. Anyway, thank you so much for the nomination Kate!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog post
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link
- Tell readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions the blogger gave to you
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask nominees 5 questions of your choice (one weird/funny question)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
This award has been created by Okoto Enigma.
3 things about myself:
1. I’m scared of thunderstorms
2. My favourite flowers are Daisies
3. My favourite colour is blue
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
When people walk in front of you and then just stop in the middle of the way and you bump into them. When you have to stop somewhere because you don’t know the way or something, that’s okay but PLEASE stand on the sides where you don’t block the way!
- What’s your idea of the best day ever?
The best day ever would start with sleeping in and a great breakfast with pancakes, toast and coffee. I would dress in some cool but also comfy clothes and head out with a friend going shopping or exploring an exciting place.
- What are you wearing at the moment?
I’m wearing my onesie right now. It is just striped and it’s not a crazy animal design but still very comfy! When I come home and I don’t have to leave the house anymore, I will put my onesie on and just relax.
- Where do you see yourself in ten years?
In 10 years I hope to have my dream flat decorated just the way I want it and maybe I’d have a boyfriend. I would have a job that I love doing and I would travel a lot when I don’t have to work.
- What are you most grateful for?
I’m most grateful for life. There are so many exciting things we can do in life. Traveling, hanging out with friends, listening to music, driving in a car with the windows open and loud music playing, going to concerts, eating delicious food…
I just enjoy every day in my life including all the little moments that mean something to me.
Questions for my nominees:
1. Do you own a onesie? If so, what does it look like? If not, what would you like your dream onesie to look like?
2. What is your favourite book?
3. Share a funny dream you have had once.
4. Is there an upcoming event you are super excited for?
5. Name a hotel you would love to stay at.
Everybody who’s reading this and wants to do one or all of the awards!
I’m super stressed because of my school work right now and I edit my blog posts whenever I can. Right now I don’t have the time to pick out nominees for every single award. Plus, there are SO many nice bloggers that I would like to nominate and I don’t want to leave anyone out.
When you’ve answered my questions I would love to read your answers, so tag me in your post or let me know that you have done one of these awards!