- Answer the questions given
- Give 10 questions for your nominees
- Tag 1-10 people
1. What was your first concert?
I went to David Garrett’s concert in 2013. I play the violin myself and I really wanted to see him play this instrument live. He is so good at playing it and definitely one of my role models music-wise.
My first concert by a band was during the European tour of the band Cimorelli in November of 2016.
I found their YouTube channel about 4 years ago and I have been obsessed with their music ever since. It was amazing to finally see them perform in real life! Also, they gave some inspirational speeches and it was an emotional night in general. I hope that they are doing another European tour this year so that I can go to their concert again!
2. What is your go-to summer drink?
An apple juice with lots of ice (because it’s hot outside). Apple juice is my favourite drink in general because it tastes really good and it’s healthier than a soft drink.
3. What did you last purchase?
Yesterday I bought myself a book at Kikki.K called ‘The Life Plan’ by Shannnah Kennedy.
I am obsessed with cute stationary in general and I fell in love with this book the minute I saw it. It’s about organizing and planning your life which I thought sounded really interesting. Plus, the cover and the inside of the book are designed so lovely that it could work as a coffetable book!
4. What kind of phone do you have? and 5. Do you have a cute/cool case? If so, picture please!
As you can see this is the iPhone 6S in rosegold. I got it for my birthday last year.
I bought the phone case a few weeks ago at Topshop. It is by Skinnydip London and I have seen their phone cases on Instagram and I really wanted to buy one myself. It says ‘NAP’ and that describes me quite well… I try to squeeze in a little nap during my day whenever I can.
6. What is your favorite donut? (glazed, chocolate, pink w/ sprinkles…etc.)
I don’t eat donuts that often but I think I would go for one with sprinkles or some crazy toppings and designs. I had some amazing donuts in Brighton at the donut shop Krispy Kreme. I chose a Salted Caramel Cheesecake one which was so good!
7. Converse or Vans?
I have always loved Converse more than Vans.
I have two pairs of Converse: one pair that is completely black and another one that is white and has little green flowers on it.
8. Coffee or tea?
Coffee. It’s the first thing I drink in the morning to focus and to start my day! I prefer to have cold coffees that you can buy at a supermarket rather than having a hot one from a proper coffee machine. Starbucks does some amazing cold coffee drinks and I really like them.
9. Current trend: Off-the-shoulder floral top or ruffle gingham crop?
I don’t have either of them myself but I would buy a off-the-shoulder floral top. I don’t think a ruffle gingham crop would suit me and I don’t like the style of it that much.
10. What is your regular Starbucks order?
I usually get a Chocolate or Caramel Frappuccino in summer and when it’s cold outside I get a Hot White Chocolate Mocha. It’s so good, try it sometime!
- If you could beam yourself to any place in the world right now, where would that be?
- Do you journal?
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- What would you have changed about today?
- Whose style do you love?
- What game do enjoy playing?
- Name a book you’re currently reading.
- Name a goal you want to achieve this year.
- What scares you the most?
- How do you see yourself 10 years into the future?
Vintage Guru In Wonderland
As I have said in my last post I’m slowly beginning to get to know more bloggers here that I can nominate so I hope it’s okay that I’m only nominating 4 bloggers today.